In the world of luxury electric vehicles, Tesla is a standout player. Their Model S, Model X, and soon-to-be Model 3 are some of the most sought-after luxury cars on the market right now. In fact, the Model 3 has already broken pre-order records, with over 400 thousand reservations made before it even hit production.
However, as with any car that’s worth its salt, keeping your Tesla looking new takes work. Keeping up with regular cleanings and maintenance can be a challenge for anyone – especially if you live in an urban area where there’s plenty of rain, snow, and other conditions that can make outdoor car care challenging at times.
In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the best cleaning products for the exterior of your Tesla Model 3.
SHINE ARMOR Ceramic Coating Fortify
1. Ceramic Coating: Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat is a ceramic coating that protects the car and provides optimum hydrophobic protection.
2. 3-in-1: the product provides all three processes in one – wash, coat, and shine! The quick coat is also gentle on paint.
3. No Scratching or Streaking: Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat contains silicone wax which prevents this from happening with your delicate car’s exterior surface without harming it in any way while at the same time providing a good shine to your vehicle’s bodywork!
1. Migrates into Interior Surfaces: Because of its composition with other liquids such as water or oil and chemicals like silicone waxes, this product can migrate into places where you don’t want them such as your upholstery fabric or rubber trim pieces on the exterior of your vehicle–and be really hard to remove!
Mirror Shine – Super Gloss Ceramic Wax
1. Ease of Use: The application process is as quick and easy as ever.
2. Cost-Effective Formula: Avoid paying for overpriced traditional wax, polishing, and sealing products when you can get the same results with Mirror Shine – Super Gloss Ceramic Wax!
3. Less Maintenance & Wear to Vehicle Finish Between Appointments: Your car will be naturally protected from the corrosive effects of the environment between detailing appointments!
1. Longer Wait for Results on Darker Colors Than Lighter Ones: This is because darker colors require multiple coats for complete protection, whereas lighter ones only require 1-2 coats at most!
Chemical Guys HOL126 14-Piece Arsenal Builder Car Wash Kit
1. Quality: Chemical Guys is a brand that believes in producing the highest-quality car care products, so you can be confident that this kit will do the trick for all your cleaning needs.
2. Value for Money: You get 14 quality pieces of equipment at an unbeatable price with this kit; it really offers great value and would make a perfect gift or purchase as everything is included to give any vehicle a deep clean!
3. Durability: With such high-quality parts in this kit, they’re guaranteed to last even with regular use by novice detailers – they’ll just need some basic upkeep every now and then to keep them looking like new!
1. Requires Plenty of Space/Storage: This item requires a lot of space and storage because you’ll need both someplace to store everything when not in use and someplace to work with your car without making a mess all over the room or garage
Premier Car Care Kit by Armor All, Includes Car Wax & Wash Kit
1. No Scratches: This is also due to the soft car wash pad which works gently on your vehicle’s finish with minimal scratches and swirl marks.
2. Cleaning Pad Last Longer: Dries faster and lasts longer than terry cloth, sponge, or cotton towels for use at home or in a public restroom because it won’t scratch your surface clear coat when you dry them off after washing them off when done cleaning vehicle inside out
3. Protect Your Vehicle’s Finish & Vinyl Seats With a Leak-Proof Car Mat: It prevents drips from soaking through onto your expensive tires and vinyl seats by providing an extra layer of protection between the carpeted floor mat under each seat as well as underneath the driver’s side footwell where many drivers like to rest their hand while driving
1. Tough to remove dirt or grime with a Microfiber wash pad: It is difficult for the best microfiber carwash pads to get rid of tough stains like oil and tar because the fibers tend to push it around more than absorb them.
Meguiar’s G7101FFP Gold Class Car Wash
1. Easy to use: This shampoos up soap and suds quickly, so it makes cleaning the exterior of your car or truck a breeze.
2. Affordable price
3. Smart packaging/dosing system- You don’t have to worry about measuring out detergent because this car wash is dosed right in a one-gallon container which will last for many washes – saving not just time but also water and detergent!
1. Contains Preexisting Artificial Colors: The Gold Class Car Wash, while gentle and safe to use on all paint types and clear coats are not a natural soap that has been created without the addition of artificial colors. Each shipment contains an average of over 50 pounds per gallon of total suspended solids. As such, this car wash does not cleanse one’s vehicle with any sort of purity or gentleness – rather it merely provides superficial cleaning agents with color additives for aesthetic purposes only.
1. What is the best cleaning product for Tesla Model 3 exterior?
The best cleaning product for Tesla Model 3 exterior is the Chemical Guys HOL126 14-Piece Arsenal Builder Car Wash Kit.
2. How do you use the best cleaning product for Tesla Model 3 exterior?
You can use the Tesla Model 3 Exterior Cleaning Kit to clean your Tesla Model 3’s exterior in just a few simple steps. First, wet the included microfiber cloth with water. Then, apply the cleaning solution to the cloth and wipe down the entire exterior of your vehicle. Finally, rinse the cloth with water and dry your Tesla Model 3’s exterior with a clean, dry towel.
3. What are the benefits of using the best cleaning product for the Tesla Model 3 exterior?
The benefits of using the Tesla Model 3 Exterior Cleaning Kit include:
– Easily and quickly clean your Tesla Model 3’s exterior
– Remove dirt, grime, and fingerprints with ease
– Keep your vehicle’s exterior looking like new
4. How often should you use the best cleaning product for Tesla Model 3 exterior?
In general, you should clean your Tesla Model 3 exterior at least once a week. However, you may need to clean it more often if the car is exposed to dirt, dust, or other elements that can cause it to become dirty.
5. How can you get the best results when cleaning your Tesla Model 3 exterior?
To get the best results when cleaning your Tesla Model 3 exterior, you should follow the instructions that come with the cleaning product. In general, you should wash the car with mild soap and water solution. You should then rinse the car with clean water. Finally, you should dry the car with a soft cloth.