Tesla Model 3 is a car that requires a lot of maintenance, and that’s not limited to just keeping it clean. The electric car needs constant care so that it doesn’t lose its luster any sooner than expected.
That being said, the main thing you need to focus on when caring for your Tesla Model 3 is its paint job. The car has a beautiful exterior, but all those swirls come with their own problems. You see, all cars are prone to oxidation and rust – even ones coated in clear-coat paint like the Tesla Model 3.
There are many different waxes and sealants available on the market today, but which one is the best wax for Tesla Model 3? That depends entirely on what you want out of your wax. Do you want something that will last a while or something temporary? Keep reading to learn more about the various types of waxes available on the market today and our top three picks from them – as well as some great tips on how to use them effectively.
Ceramic Coating Top Coat
– Save Time In The Wash Line: The Shine Armor Fortify Quick Coat is designed to be applied as a waterless wash, so you won’t have to waste time standing in line for the wash bay!
– Clean & Shiny Paint Protection: This easy-to-use sealant will help protect your car’s paint against dirt, grime, and grease that cause streakers and smearing. Plus the shine lasts up to four times longer than traditional waxes!
– Streaks and Fades Quickly: The application of this sealant, however, causes streaks and fades quickly.
Turtle Wax 53409 Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating
– Untreated paint will repel water, reduce painting time and effort, and keep dirt from sticking to the car
– Protects your vehicle’s finish by glassing it over with a high-grade polymer coating that beads off rain or snow while allowing light to permeate through
– Works on any color paint job easily! Just spray, spread evenly on top of the painted surface then buff off the excess residue with a soft microfiber towel for instant shine
– Odor isn’t pleasant for everyone- Some feel like this product smells bad which would make anyone who works with cars facially unhappy about working around it
CAR GUYS Hybrid Wax
– Protection of your vehicle surface: CAR GUYS Hybrid Wax provides long-lasting protection, it makes the surface easy to clean and offers a safe finish that won’t leave any streaks or scratches behind!
– Shine for your car’s body: The sealant has just enough subtle high gloss shine without being too glossy or shiny like some products on the market today; it leaves an incredible looking glass-like finish from day one! Plus you’ll never have to worry about hard water spots ever again because this product will repel water off of surfaces as well as protect them against them.
– Durability in tough weather conditions: It remains flexible even when exposed to harsh cold climates, high humidity, and extreme heat during summers
– Sore Chemical Odor Some people experience a sore chemical odor which can be irritating to the eyes and respiratory system when they use CAR GUYS Hybrid Wax. This is normal, as it means that this product has something to offer you! The aroma will disappear after a few days of continuous use or if you adjust your wax application technique
Chemical Guys WAC_201_64 Butter Wet Wax
– Long Lasting Shine: The resin and Carnauba in Butter Wet Wax are resistant to the harsh environmental conditions of sunlight, rain, snow, and dust.
– Easy Application with WAC_201_64 Butter Wet Wax Towel: Simply apply a quarter size amount of wax onto a wet towel then wipe on the car’s surface by hand or machine for an even coat; experience the deep wet look within minutes!
– Protects Against Car Scuffs & Oxidation: The natural protection properties in this formula will protect your paint from getting old prematurely by shielding against pollution & UV light damage that would otherwise cause oxidation
– Not effective on Matte surfaces or plastic bumpers: You might want to be cautious while using this product on matte finishes as well as any plastics around the car such as bumpers because they are items that can accelerate discoloration with exposure to direct sunlight due to their surface texture which reflects more ultraviolet light than other components of a vehicle’s exterior.
Mirror Shine – Super Gloss Ceramic Wax & Sealant Hybrid Spray
– Extra Shine: Mirror shine is a hybrid polish and sealant- it will give your car the ultimate shine with extra durability!
– Easy to Apply: Simply spray, wipe on, and buff off – No elaborate polishing or compound needed!
– Saves Time & Money: Mirror Shine saves you time in the garage, as well plenty of money at auto shops where they charge by detail instead of by hour (saving you up to 50%)
– 100% Risk-Free Guarantee: If for any reason within 60 days after application, you’re unsatisfied with this product’s performance we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price
– May Cause Streaks on Plastic Surfaces: When applying this product to plastic surfaces like headlights, it may leave behind streaks after drying that need buffing out again afterward which can be very time-consuming and frustrating because they don’t come off easily.
1. What is the best wax for Tesla Model 3?
The best wax for Tesla Model 3 is high-quality carnauba wax. This will provide the best protection for your paint and help keep it looking new.
2. How to wax a Tesla Model 3?
To wax, a Tesla Model 3, first, wash and dry the car. Then, apply the wax to a clean, dry microfiber cloth and rub it into the paint in a circular motion. Allow the wax to dry to a haze before buffing it off with a clean microfiber cloth.
3. What are the benefits of waxing a Tesla Model 3?
Waxing a Tesla Model 3 will help protect the paint from UV damage, scratches, and other environmental contaminants. It can also make the car easier to clean and keep it looking new for longer.
4. How often should you wax a Tesla Model 3?
You should wax your Tesla Model 3 at least once a year, or more often if you live in an area with harsh weather conditions.
5. What are the consequences of not waxing a Tesla Model 3?
If you don’t wax your Tesla Model 3, the paint may become dull and fade over time. The car will also be more susceptible to scratches, swirl marks, and other imperfections.