The Tesla Model 3 is one of the most talked-about cars in recent history. The groundbreaking electric car from Tesla has taken the auto industry by storm, and for good reason. It’s a beautiful, powerful, and efficient all-electric car that’s also affordable for the masses. However, owning any new car is going to have its downsides as well. That’s because there are certain features you probably take for granted in other cars that Tesla has left out of the Model 3—such as a built-in tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS). This means that if your tires aren’t properly inflated or they leak air, you won’t know until it’s too late. Luckily there are some great aftermarket solutions out there with everything you need to keep your tires at their ideal pressure while also keeping an eye on them at all times. Here are our picks for the best tire inflator for Tesla Model 3 owners:
AstroAI Air Compressor Tire Inflator
1. Easy to use: With its easy-to-read digital display and convenient design, it is a must for all drivers.
2. Durable Product: The tire inflator has an aluminum nozzle and rubberized handle that makes it durable enough for you to use even in the roughest of terrain or weather conditions outdoors including -40 degree Celsius (-40 °F) on cold mornings or 120°C (248°F) hot summer days with extreme pressure changes too!
3. Design Quality: It’s not just a functional accessory; this compressor looks stylish as well!
1. Requires a Dedicated Power Source: One of the drawbacks of this pump is that one has to supply the power source separately because it does not come with a battery.
TEROMAS Tire Inflator Air Compressor
1. Good quality: TEROMAS air compressor comes with 6 monthly warranty, so you don’t have to worry about the durability of this product.
2. Cordless and powerful: No need for a power cord, that makes it easy for use in emergency situations where no electricity is available or there is a power outage as well as saves your time from looking for an electric plug/socket in the car
1. Bulky Design: The design is bulky which makes storing it an issue if space is limited and leads some people not to want this product even though they need an air compressor because they cannot store it where there currently living at due to lack of room inside their home or place they live at
VacLife Tire Inflator
1. Small Size: This car air compressor is so compact and light that you can store it in your glove box or trunk compartment for emergency use at any time.
2. Convenient to Use: Plug this auto tire inflator into the 12V power outlet in your car to get tires inflated faster than ever before! No need for a gas station nearby, simply plug in and inflate with ease!
3. Fast Inflation Time: It takes seconds just like advertised, not hours like some other air pumps out there on the market today do (trust us).
4. Safety Protected Design: VacLife Air Compressor features an automatic shut-off mechanism when desired pressure level has been reached so users can feel safe while using this device
1. Noisy and Loses Air Quickly: The air compressor is very noisy due to the loud vacuum motor, and it also loses air quite quickly after disconnecting from the tire valve.
FORTEM Tire Inflator
1. Fast- and Convenient Use: The Fortem tire inflator can be used in any situation, whether it is a puncture or flat tire, you don’t have to find your air pump anymore.
2. Anti-puncture Design: No screw driving or sharp objects are needed for the installation of the hose onto the wheel rim – just pull off the protection cap and push it on with your hands.
3. Improved Safety Features & Smart Design- Designed with a protective metal plate to prevent any electric shocks from occurring during use; handy claws protect power plug from being pulled out accidentally when not in use; safety valve prevents over inflation of tires even if there’s still some air left after fully inflating them
1. Bulky and Heavy: The Fortem Tire Inflator is a heavy, bulky unit that is not portable for many vehicle owners. It does not come with an AC adapter which leaves it unusable in some situations as well because there are no power outlets available to use the unit’s battery.
AVID POWER Tire Inflator Air Compressor
1. Multiple Power Supply Options: The 20 Volt power supply option is great if you’re on a long road trip and don’t have access to an outlet, while the 12 Volt DC power supply keeps the battery charged when your vehicle is off and running low.
2. Quality of Life-Saver Toolkit Included: The small case includes all equipment necessary for emergency roadside repairs, making this kit a lifesaver in case of emergencies or just being forgetful with car maintenance
3. Long-Lasting Lithium Ion Battery Pack Charge Option: Comes with two lithium-ion batteries that can be used as a backup for emergency purposes or to charge phones (in USB port) on long trips where no outlets are available 4 1/2″. These batteries come fully charged so it’s ready to go out of the box!
1. Heavy and Large Size: The AVID tire inflator is bulky and bigger in size due to its high power. It has a weight of 6 pounds, which is as heavy as a vacuum cleaner’s weight, from which it can be determined that this air compressor requires quite an amount of storage space for carrying it along with you on your journey.
1. What is the best tire inflator for Tesla Model 3?
The best tire inflator for Tesla Model 3 is the one that comes with the car. It is a 12-volt inflator that can be plugged into the cigarette lighter socket.
2. Why is it important to have a good tire inflator for Tesla Model 3?
It is important to have a good tire inflator for Tesla Model 3 because it can help to improve the performance of the car. A good tire inflator can help to increase tire pressure and improve the grip of the tires on the road. This can help to improve the handling of the car and make it easier to control.
3. What are the benefits of having a good tire inflator for the Tesla Model 3?
The benefits of having a good tire inflator for the Tesla Model 3 include improved performance, increased tire pressure, and improved grip.
4. How does a good tire inflator for Tesla Model 3 improve performance?
A good tire inflator for Tesla Model 3 can improve performance by increasing tire pressure and improving grip. This can help to improve the handling of the car and make it easier to control.
5. What are some of the best features of a good tire inflator for the Tesla Model 3?
There are a few things to look for when choosing a tire inflator for your Tesla Model 3. First, you want to make sure that the inflator is able to reach all four tires. Second, you want to ensure that the inflator has an automatic shut-off feature to avoid overinflating the tires. Finally, you want to make sure that the inflator comes with a storage case to keep everything organized.