When you buy a Tesla Model 3, you’re not just getting the car. You’re getting an entire lifestyle and experience. Owning a Tesla means that you’ll probably be spending a lot of time in your car, especially since the Model 3 has limited range compared to other Tesla models. That said, there are some things that make owning a Tesla unique.
In this post, we will look at some of the best phone holders for Tesla Model 3 that money can buy right now. There are plenty of different holders on the market. Some are universal while others are specific to certain makes and models of cars.
The good news is that there are plenty of great options out there for anyone who owns a Model 3 or any other Tesla vehicle. Let’s take a closer look at the best phone holder for Tesla Model 3 on the market today!
TORRAS Silicone Phone Mount
– Firm and anti-scratch clamps: The arm offers a secure grip for your phone to ensure it is safe from wear, fall, and stain.
– Adding high-density rubber pads, as well as stable support feet, increase the stability of the product so that your mobile device will be safe from static electricity or temperature changes with no worry of falling off easily despite any circumstances like driving on bumpy roads, running in high speed, etc…
– The silicone pad protects the surface of the phone’s back cover just below the camera lens area where most damages occur around when phones are placed flat against surfaces while mounted on the car dashboard; meanwhile, it also absorbs noise emitted by cellphone while driving which causes drivers to lose focus plus concentration resulting in traffic accidents being more likely.
– Less secure than a car mount with a latch or suction cup: When you use a clamp car mount, there is always the risk of it slipping and falling off your dashboard.
Humixx Phone Mount
– Patented Design: The car mount’s patented design is perfect for any type of phone, from the big screen to the small screen, so you will always have a clear view and never miss anything important when driving.
– Easy Installation Method: With the 3-layer nano gel sucker with a magnetic adsorption system and a two-level locking mechanism that can withstand 1000+ suction tests of 10 kg (22 lbs) each!
– Advanced Adhesion Technology: It can resist heavy braking or sudden acceleration while staying securely fixed on your dashboard or windshield which will not make it fall down even in extreme weather conditions such as rain, snow storm, etc
– Difficult to Clean Dirty Skin Sucker Pad: Without a gap between lips and sucker pad, it often becomes difficult to clean stubborn dirt in this place which can block airflow.
iOttie Easy One Touch 5 Dashboard & Windshield Universal Car Mount
– It’s easy to use and will hold your phone with the locking side arms when it gets placed against the trigger button.
– The mount’s arms close by themselves, holding any device securely while driving which makes it easier for you to drive without having to worry about your phone slipping off or out of its place in a tight space due to interferences from other devices on the dashboard
– The cradle that fits smartphones and cases of any size ensures you don’t have to go through hassle because some cradles might not fit phones with bulky cases such as Otterbox Defender Series on them
– Magnetic cord organizer can be used as additional benefits if desired so there’s no need to worry about cables getting tangled up either.
– Difficult Intuitive Designs: Although this dashboard mount is easy to use, it also has a less intuitive design that can confuse some users in their first usage attempt due to its lack of instructions or visuals.
VANMASS Universal Car Phone Mount
– Universal Fit: Fits with all smartphones, most GPS devices & cases. One size fits all!
– 360° Rotation: Rotate your smartphone 360 degrees to the perfect angle for driving.
– Slim Design without Affecting Holding Strength： VANMASS is designed for maximum holding strength and made out of premium materials that won’t block wireless charging signals or speaker/mic holes on phones like other hard plastic phone holders do. The soft-touch coating also prevents surface scratching from sliding around in cars, desks, etc.
– Anti-Slip Base – Enjoy safe hands-free navigation while you’re running errands or making dinner at home with a non-slip base that securely attaches to almost any flat surface.
– Suction Cup Material: The suction cup that the VANMASS phone holder uses is made of silicone. Silicone can’t stand high-temperature environments and will start to wear out when used in these conditions. If a suction cup has worn out, it’s not going to be able to hold your phone properly at all making this design has some serious cons for certain climates.
VICSEED Car Phone Mount
– Durability: This car mount is made of high-grade aluminum alloy with a CNC process so that it has good strength and won’t deform easily in strong impacts from the environment.
– Longer Lifespan: Compared to other phone holders with suction cups on the market, this VICSEED Car Phone Mount can stay on securely without coming off under extreme conditions like when the air temperature reaches 160°F (totally hot summer) or even 194 °F (extremely hot winter).
– Stability: The silicone pad will keep your phone stable and not moving all around while you are driving
– Quite Difficult to Install: Installing the mount takes a lot of time and effort on your end because there are too many parts involved in the process.
1. What is the best phone mount for Tesla Model 3?
Some include the TORRAS Silicone Phone Mount, the Humixx Phone Mount, and VICSEED Car Phone Mount.
2. How do you use a phone mount for Tesla Model 3?
To use a phone mount for Tesla Model 3, simply attach the mount to the desired location on the car. Most mounts will attach to the air vents, but some may also attach to the dashboard or center console. Once the mount is in place, just insert your phone into the mount and it should hold securely in place.
3. What are the benefits of using a phone mount for the Tesla Model 3?
The benefits of using a phone mount for the Tesla Model 3 include hands-free use of your phone, easy access to your phone, and a safe way to use your phone while driving. With a phone mount, you can use your phone for navigation, music, and more without having to take your hands off the wheel.
4. How does a phone mount for Tesla Model 3 work?
Phone mounts for Tesla Model 3 work by attaching to the car in some way. Most mounts will attach to the air vents, but some may also attach to the dashboard or center console. Once the mount is in place, your phone will be securely held in place so you can use it while driving.
5. What are the features of a phone mount for the Tesla Model 3?
The features of a phone mount for the Tesla Model 3 vary depending on the specific product. However, many phone mounts will have adjustable arms so you can position your phone exactly where you want it, and some may also have charging capabilities so you can keep your phone charged while you’re on the go.